China Crossing (Pakistan—China—Kyrg) — Aug/Sept 2019

Share guided tours for crossing China.
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Posts without a reply for more than 1 year are automatically removed.
swamp gum

China Crossing (Pakistan—China—Kyrg) — Aug/Sept 2019

Postby swamp gum » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:02 am

Hi fellow travellers,

In the process of locking down dates for a self-driving China crossing in August or Sept this year.
We are 2 Australians on 1 motorbike, looking for other travellers to share the road and the cost of the 2-4 day crossing.

We are pretty flexible with dates at this stage, just need it to be somewhere from mid-Aug to late Sept. Also happy to consider leaving China via either the Irkeshtam or Touregat border crossing.

PM me if you think this might link up well with your plans :)

---------
Jack
0 x

dylan.reid

Re: China Crossing (Pakistan—China—Kyrg) — Aug/Sept 2019

Postby dylan.reid » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Interested! :) I am an Aussie rider on a CRF1000 and my partner will either be pillion or have her own motorcycle. We want to cross China to Pakistan end of August... and leave all of September for Northern Pakistan and Upper Himalaya Northern India... then October for Nepal.

If you are considering a similar route then a 'good to know' is that a few key passes close out for riders generally some time October... my brother and I have been caught out before riding into late October... and quickly realised that it's good to be Lower Himalaya or Nepal come October.

Be in touch!
0 x

swamp gum

Postby swamp gum » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:43 pm

dylan.reid wrote:Interested! :) We want to cross China to Pakistan end of August...

Sorry mate, I think we're going opposite directions. I'll high five you on the way past :D
0 x

dylan.reid

Postby dylan.reid » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:01 pm

swamp gum wrote:
dylan.reid wrote:Interested! :) We want to cross China to Pakistan end of August...

Sorry mate, I think we're going opposite directions. I'll high five you on the way past :D

One day I will learn to read :)
0 x