From kyrgyzstan to Nepal July/August 2019!!

Share guided tours for crossing China.
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Posts without a reply for more than 1 year are automatically removed.
CarlettoAvati

From kyrgyzstan to Nepal July/August 2019!!

Postby CarlettoAvati » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:48 am

Dear Fellow Travellers & Nomads by choice,

My name is Carlo, I’m 21 years old still in University, but managed to combine my studies, with my passion; travelling, getting to know the unknown and of course always with a touch of adventure. I'm now working as a freelancer for different magazines (including NatGeo). On the 4th of March, I'm going to embark on a 7-month motorbike adventure from Rome to Bhutan across 18 countries and covering more than 16000Km. The aim of the expedition is to investigate the true drivers of happiness across cultures, interviewing the people I will meet along the road.

My plan is to enter India from Nepal (before going to Bhutan), entering China sometime between July and the beginning of August (I have to enter China by the 10th of August!!). Thanks to my project I was able to involve a tour agency into some sort of "sponsorship" and obtain some very convenient prices on the crossing from Kyrgyzstan to Nepal!

I'm now looking for some fellow travellers to join me in order to share the expenses of the crossing :)
(I promise I will not interview or bother you with my "research" if you don't want to)

Warm regards,

Carlo
#OneRoadOneWorld
www.ridingforhappiness.com
0 x

dhat2

Re: From kyrgyzstan to Nepal July/August 2019!!

Postby dhat2 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:51 am

Hi CarlettoAvati!

I am also a university student, 22 years old, planning a trip through central Asia this summer. My current plans are to travel through Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan in mid to late June, and arrive in Kyrgyzstan in the beginning of July. If you are still looking for fellow travelers to cross into China with you in July/early August, then I'd be very interested in joining you!

P.S. If you or anyone you know is interested in Turkmenistan in mid June, let me know. I am also looking to split costs for that part of my journey.

Thanks!
1 x

CarlettoAvati

Postby CarlettoAvati » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 am

Hi Dhat,

Thanks for your message, sounds like an awesome trip :)

How are you travelling? By car or motorbike?
Atm, I have secured a group of 3 people (2 motorbikes and 1 car).

Eventually, though, we will be entering sometime during the last week of June, does that work for you?

Carlo
0 x

dhat2

Postby dhat2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Hi Carlo,

The last week of June is probably too early for me, as I plan to catch the first part of the Kyrgyzstan trekking season in early to mid July. I'm planning on getting around via buses and shared taxis while I'm in Kyrgyzstan.

Safe travels!
Dhat
0 x

ajay_fidelio

Postby ajay_fidelio » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi Carlo,

Are you still looking for people to join the trip from Kyrgyzstan to Nepal!

I am Ajay , I planed a solo motorcycle Trip from Munich to central Asia to somewhere. I was very interested in riding from Kyrgyzstan to China to Nepal. But after looking at the price from the tour companies, I wasn't very motivated.

I will start my trip from Munich around 1st week of June , Planning to be in Kyrgyzstan around 08.07-15.07 . Let me know , If you are still looking for person to travel. If yes, please let me know.

Cheers
Ajay
0 x

ajay_fidelio

Postby ajay_fidelio » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:40 pm

dhat2 wrote:Hi CarlettoAvati!

I am also a university student, 22 years old, planning a trip through central Asia this summer. My current plans are to travel through Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan in mid to late June, and arrive in Kyrgyzstan in the beginning of July. If you are still looking for fellow travelers to cross into China with you in July/early August, then I'd be very interested in joining you!

P.S. If you or anyone you know is interested in Turkmenistan in mid June, let me know. I am also looking to split costs for that part of my journey.

Thanks!

HI Dhat,
Are you still looking for companion to ride Kyrgszstan to Nepal (via China)?.
I am also looking for the companion to share the price .I will start my motorcycle trip from Munich from ca. 08.06 and my probable date to reach the kyrgystan ca. 08.07 -15.07.2019.
you can contact me on [email protected]

cheers
Ajay
0 x