3 day tour in Turkmenistan includes visiting: Konye Urgench UNESCO Heritage site & sightseeing tour in Ashgabat. Tour price includes accommodation, transport and Turkmen LOI and registration.
FAQ Turkmen Visa:
1. If you want to get a LOI to stay more than 5 days in Turkmenistan, you need book a tour! Check about Turkmen visa & requirements on this page.
2. Can I book a tour for few days and get LOI for longer time to continue travelling on my own? No, LOI is provided exactly for the number of tour days.
3. Can you book me a cheapest homestay, yurt or camping (besides Darwaza)? No, we are not allowed. Turkmenistan is a very expensive country! Your daily budget for a tour should be not less than 200-250 USD.
Day 1. Arrival to Dashoguz. Flight to Ashgabat
In the morning your guide will meet you at Turkmenistan customs of Dashoguz Border Pass.
First we will have a sightseeing tour of Konye Urgench (UNESCO). After excursion and having dinner we drive back to Dashoguz for our flight to Ashgabat. Arrival & transfer to hotel. Overnight in Ashgabat.
Day 2. Full day sightseeing in and around Ashgabat
Full day tour in and around Ashgabat includes famous sights, such as: Great Mosque, Old Nissa (UNESCO), City monuments, parks, bazaars. You will learn about history and modern developement of Turkmen capital. Overnight in Ashgabat.
Day 3. Flight to your next destination
Early morning transfer to Ashgabat airport. End of the tour.
- Accommodation DBL/TWN as per program & options
- Hotel standard breakfasts
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
- Registration at the CTB
- English speaking guide
- Excursions according to program
- Entry fees to Konye Urgench & Old Nissa historical reserves.
- Visa fees
- Immigration fee paid upon arrival in the border
- Lunch and dinners
- Video and photo camera charges at historical reserves
- Tips to the guides, drivers & etc.
- Entrance to National Museum of History in Ashgabat
- Entrance to Museum of Turkmen Carpets in Ashgabat
- Any additional expenses not mentioned in the program