Baikonur Spaceport is one of those gorgeous places in the world that can be marked by the human’s history civilization as unique. And you have an extremely great opportunity to attend the launch of the spacecraft from the first space harbor of our Planet.
Route: Baikonur (Kyzylorda Region, Kazakhstan)
Schedule for manned spacecraft launches in 2018:
March 10.03.18 Soyuz MC-08
April 25.04.18 Soyuz MC-09
September 08.09.18 Soyuz MC-10
November 07.11.18 Soyuz MC-11
Day 1. Baikonur City
Arrival to Baikonur. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation. Lunch. Baikonur city tour and visit to Spaceport History Museum. Dinner. Overnight in Baikonur.
Day 2. Baikonur Spaceport
- Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the site number 254. Report of the crew to the State Commission.
- Transfer to the site number 112. Lunch and visit to the Integration and test facility complex.
- Transfer to the launch site. Observation the launch of the space craft.
- Transfer to the site number 1. Visit to the “Gagarin’s start” complex.
- Transfer to the site number 2. Visit to Space museum, “Buran” Orbital complex, cottages of famous spacemen Korolev and Gagarin.
- Transfer to the city. Dinner. Overnight in Baikonur.
Day 3. Baikonur City
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure.
- * The Itinerary is subject to change due to scheduled launching time for the space craft.
- * The itinerary requires special permission for Baikonur visit, which should be applied at least 45 days before the trip.
Tour Price Per Person:
Group tour price for 1-9 pax only for scheduled manned launches: 555 USD
Private tour for 1 pax: 1555 USD
Private tour for 3 pax: 915 USD
Tour Price INCLUSIONS:
- 1. Permission of ROSKOSMOS
- 2. Admission to the facilities of the Baikonur Spaceport
- 3. Transport service in the territory of Baikonur
- 4. Excursions and tour guide service according to the program
- 5. Transfer Railway station – Hotel – Railway station
- 6. Meals according to the program
Tour Price EXCLUSIONS:
- 1. Train tickets Almaty-Baikonur-Almaty (or airfare Almaty-Kyzylorda-Almaty & transfer Kyzylorda-Baikonur-Kyzylorda)
- 2. Accommodation in Baikonur (from 83 USD per person for 2 nights)
- 3. Meals (except hotel breakfast)
- 4. Permission for photo and video taking
- 5. Travel insurance
- 6. Visas (if required)
- 7. Personal expenses, meals and other costs beyond the program.