Baikonur Spaceport is one of those gorgeous places in the world that can be marked by the human’s history civilization as unique. And you have an extremely great opportunity to attend the launch of the spacecraft from the first space harbor of our Planet.
Schedule for manned spacecraft launches in 2018:
June 6, 2018 (group gathering till 06 th May)
Rocket type: Soyuz-MC – 09
July 10, 2018
Rocket type: Progress MC – 09
Information about following launches will be after 15.07.2018.
September 08, 2018
Rocket type: Soyuz-MC – 10
October 11, 2018
Rocket type: Progress – MC -10
November 07, 2018
Rocket type: Soyuz – MC -11
Day 1. Baikonur City
Flight from Almaty/Astana to Kyzylorda. Meeting at the airport of Kyzylorda. Transfer to Baikonur. The duration of the
trip is about 3 hours. Arrival to Baikonur. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation. Overnight in Baikonur.
Day 2. Baikonur Spaceport Breakfast at the hotel.
We adjust our city excursion based on rocket launch times, which usually happen in the morning.
Breakfast in the hotel. Start of our excursion in Baikonur, the highlights include:
– Baikonur Cosmodrome History Museum;
– House-museums of the first cosmonaut of the USSR Yuri Gagarin who used to live there while preparing for launch to the Open space; house-memorial od Sergei. P. Korolev – engineer-inventor of the first in the USSR spaceship.
– Proton and Zenit platforms
– Museum of Baikonur Cosmodrome
– Buran orbital spaceship-museum
– Gagarinsky start – Starting platfrom where Soyuz space shuttles are launched
– Vostok start – Starting platform where cargo spaceships are launched
– Various other objects of the restricted zone of Baikonur
Lunch and dinner at the restaurant. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight
Day 3. Baikonur City
Breakfast at the hotel. We will continue our program in Baikonur. Lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer from Baikonur to Kyzylorda. Arrival to the Kyzylorda airport for flight back to Almaty/Astana.
– The Itinerary is subject to change due to scheduled launching time for the space craft.
Requirements for visit of Baikonur spaceport:
– A special permission from ROSKOSMOS is required to visit the spaceport. The deadline for submitting documents for foreign citizens is 22 working days before the actual visit day.
– Document requirements: passport scan and information about the workplace of visitors.
– The order of the specified excursions and visits to the objects of the cosmodrome depends on the time of the planned launch of the spacecraft, which can be changed. For the transfer of the launch or its cancellation, the tour operator is not liable.
– Photo and video shooting is carried out with the permission of the regulatory authorities.
– Abovementioned requirements apply for visit of Baikonur for any date of a visit not only the launching date.
Tour Price Per Person:
Group tour price for scheduled manned launches: 1562 USD per person.
Regular tour price without launches: 1600 USD per person in a group of 2 people.
Tour price includes:
– Obtaining permission for ROSCOSMOS
– Registration of admission to Baikonur cosmodrome sites
– Transportation service in the territory of Baikonur cosmodrome
– Transfer from/to Kyzylorda airport – Baikonur city
– Entrance fees to museum
– Visiting of excursion objects and services of the guide on objects of the Cosmodrome Baikonur
– Permission for photo – video shooting on the territory of Baikonur Cosmodrome
– Meals BLD
– Double room accommodation for 2 nights in Baikonur
Tour price excludes:
– Domestic flight/train tickets Almaty-Kyzylorda-Almaty or Astana-Kyzylorda-Astana
– All personal and other expenses not indicated in the included list