2 Day. Trekking to Kum Bel Pass 3388m above sea level. Down to Jeti – Oguz valley. Camping by the river at 2335m above sea level. +700m. / – 1053m. 6/7h of trekking.
3 Day. Trekking through the Jiluu Suu pass at 3627m above sea level. Down to Chon Kizil Suu valley. Camping by the hot spring water at 2363m. +1290m / -1267m. 7/8h of trekking.
4 Day. Trekking by the Chon Kizil Suu valley. At the mountain hut “FGS”, we go to left side for the mountain lake at 3283m. The name of lake is Kashka Tor. Trail back to mountain hut. Camping on the foot of Savator pass. +970m / – 720m. 7/8h of trekking.
5 Day. Trekking to Savatar pass at 3811m above sea level. Beautiful view around. Down to Kichi Kizil Suu valley. We hike till reaching the forest zone. Camping at the 3000m. alt. + 1221m / – 811m.9/10 of trekking.
6 Day. Trekking to Jumaty pass at 3325m. Down by the western Jumatay valley. In the afternoon, we reach Jukuchak valley. Camping by the river at 2306m. above sea level. +500m / – 1120m. Hot spring water. 7/8h of trekking.
7 Day. Transfer to Bishkek: After a good breakfast, we drive to Bishkek. Lunch on the way. Arrival and free time in Bishkek for shopping or visit the city center. 5h of transfer. Overnight in the guest house.
Price per person:
- 2 – 3 pax 735$ /per
- 4 – 5 pax 500$ /per
- 6 – 7 pax 420$ /per
- 8 – 9 pax 380$ /per
- 10 pax 355$ /per
- 12 pax 340$ /per
- 1st day transfer and last day transfer
- Guide translator, cook and equestrian guide
- Full board (all meals)
- Rent of camping equipments
- Rent of horses for luggage.
Price does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol and mineral waters
- Taxes of bank
- Lodge and food in Bishkek
- Single suplement
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Bring your personal camping equipment: sleeping bag & matrass. Tent and kitchen equipments are provided by us.
- Provide your personal medicament.
- To do this trekking you have to be experienced hikers 7h of trekking a day
- Suitcase are not useful for this trekking, during the transportation by horses they can break
Get unforgettable memories in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan!