Based in Ashgabat, Artur is a travel manager from Turkmenistan’s veteran tour company, established in 1996. Often seeming very quick and short with his replies, Artur actually knows his job very well and holds extensive experience in tourism.
The benefit of working with a big tour operator like him is being assured that you get a good service and mid-market rates for any tours and offers, and guides in at least 7 languages.
What Artur says:
Any of the following services will be organised spotlessly well:
- Composition of tailor-made group tours and individual tours as per your fields of interest
- Visa support (Letter of Invitation, Travel Pass, Registration)
- Hotel bookings and camping arrangements
- Guide-interpreter services
- Road and off-road transport
- Domestic air and train ticket bookings
- Jeep tours, biking tours, hiking tours and horse-riding tours
We invite you for a ride in a four-wheel drive, for a unique nature experience into the sand dunes of the Karakum Desert, the lush valleys of the Kopet Dag and Kugitang Mountains, or to the limestone cliffs at Yangikala.
No visit to Turkmenistan is complete without meeting its hospitable people and observing their centuries-old traditions and crafts. Since ancient times Turkmen people are world famous for their skills in carpet making, but they are also masters in other crafts such as jewellery, embroidery and silk making.
Start your journey through our country in the modern capital of Ashgabat, where you will marvel at the post-independence architectural city skyline, and wrap it up with a relaxing stop at one of the holiday resorts in Awaza at the Caspian Sea. Don’t forget to go and see the famous thorough-bred Ahalteke horses in action at a hippodrome, and join us at a traditional folklore show!