Since the days of the Soviet Union, Aylar’s company has been guiding tourists around Turkmenistan. For living in a country as closed as Turkmenistan, Aylar is a very cosmopolitan person, who has seen a good deal of the world. She no longer acts as a guide herself, instead managing operations from the office in Ashgabat.
With more than 20 years of experience, Aylar can organise every type of trip in Turkmenistan: a highlights trip, a history or nature tour, or a special interest trip around religion, horses, folklore, geology,… No corner of Turkmenistan is too remote. Happy to tailor a tour package to your demands!
- Excursions in the capital city of Ashgabat;
- Cultural and architectural tours to ancient monuments in Margiana, Parthia, Khorezm and Khorasan;
- Historical tours along the Great Silk Road visiting the most important trade crossroads – Ancient Merv, Kunyaurgench, Dekhistan, Abiverd as well as other sites;
- Informative tours, which include visits to natural areas of the country, located both in mountain (Kugitang) and desert areas (the Garagums);
- Recreational tours on shore of the Caspian Sea;
- Horse trips in the Garagum desert;
- Desert tours along the ancient riverbed of the Uzboy River as well as other locations in the ancient seabed.