Offices: Toktogul, Bishkek
Languages: English, Russian, French
Azamat is a young Kyrgyz man who worked 9 years as a mountain guide. He also has extensive experience in working in the office, training guides, travel planning, budget calculations, price negotiations, choosing local partners and providers of ecotourism services.
Since September 2016, he is operating as a tour opeator and served more than 400 tourists from France, Switzerland, Austria, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Italy and the United States. His small team is very proud of its first-year results.
He creates trips in collaboration with locals, in harmony with nature and respect to his heritage.
- Different levels of horseback riding
- Mountain biking and cycling
- Jeep tours 4×4 or minibus
- Car rental for self-drive
- Ski touring in the south of Issyk Kul and Suusamyr Valley