Murad has a background in teaching. He graduated at the University of World Languages in Ashgabat in 2013 and he has been working as a freelance tourist guide since then, based in Dashoguz. He started offering private tours in 2018. What distinguishes him from others is that he guides tours himself therefore, they can be very flexible, unique and personal.
Here is what he says about guests:
I can easily go the extra mile in my endeavour to make sure my guests are happy with the services they are being offered. I treat my every and each guest as a dear friend and am good company during long driving and wonderful evenings that we have near the Gas Crater with my interesting stories about the country, history, people and our traditions, customs and morals. Many people enjoy my jokes and sense of humour as well.
– visa support (Letter of Invitation);
– guide/interpreter services;
– transportation throughout Turkmenistan (sedan, SUV, minivan, minibus, bus, train and airplane tickets);
– accommodation (3-5* hotels, guesthouses, homestays, camping in tents and traditional Turkmen yurts);
– sightseeing of historical and natural wonders throughout the whole country;
– if requested in advance taking part in wedding ceremonies and other kinds of celebrations.