Destinations: Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan
Languages: English, Russian, Persian, working on French.
Born in the Pamir of Tajikistan in altitude of 2500m above sea, fond of hiking from early childhood. One of the pioneers in tourism development of Tajikistan. For many years engaged in mountaineering and in development of this sport in the mountainous regions. One of the founders of ski tours in Bamian – a province of Afghanistan. Sharaf has traveled every inch of Tajikistan and Afghanistan. For three years worked as a member of Snow Leopard Conservancy team. Guided hundreds of people to hard-to-reach destinations of Tajikistan and Afghanistan. From 2008 running tours and bespoke trips in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Wakhan of Afghanistan.
Our team take a personal approach to each and every client in both – during our Multi Country Tours and Treks to off the beaten destinations. We try to let each participant to take home the best experience from our service and the unique photos of the proposed routes.
We offer the following services:
- Adventure tours in – Stan countries of Central Asia
- Horse riding tours in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
- Trekking and Horse riding in Wakhan of Afghanistan
- Rock climbing and mountaineering expeditions
- Wilderness trips to Big and Little Pamirs
- Rent of camping and climbing gear
- Transportation, hotel bookings, logistics service.