A native of Osh, Talant has been working in community-based tourism since 2011. He is our local expert in planning travel itineraries in Alay valley and other parts of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
We have met a lot of people in Kyrgyzstan’s various community-based tourism organisations, and we can say Talant is one of a kind: always thinking how he can train youngsters, increase jobs and income, and working for the benefit of the whole community instead of a small circle of relatives and friends.
He can help you with the following travel services:
- Horseback tours in Alay valley, around Song Kol lake and Issyk Kol lake
- Trekking and hiking in Alay valley, around Issyk Kol lake and Chong Kemin Valley
- Transport across Kyrgyzstan
- Car rental in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
- Tours from Osh city to Dushanbe on Pamir Highway
- GBAO and Lenin Peak permits
- Guesthouse in Osh