You can buy train tickets through Uzbek Railways, see our Uzbekistan train page for details. This means it is not necessary to use our services, it is cheaper to use Uzbek Railways. Only if you have technical issues with the Uzbek Railways website we recommend you to use our ticket buying service.
If you want to buy an Uzbek train ticket in advance, we can help you. You might want to do this to avoid long queues at the train station, or to make sure your train is not booked out in advance. You cannot print the tickets at home yet, but they can be delivered at your hotel in one of the major cities in Uzbekistan.
Understand that this is a VERY expensive service: you will pay triple or quadruple the price for a train ticket because of the many hoops the operator in Uzbekistan needs to jump through to get the tickets. If you can buy it yourself somehow (online or in-person), this is much to be preferred: cheaper and quicker!
- 1. Sharq: fast train between Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara
- 2. Registan: fast train between Tashkent – Samarkand
- 3. Afrosiyob: fast train between Tashkent – Samarkand
- 4. Night trains: run between Tashkent – Bukhara, Tashkent – Urgench, Samarkand – Tashkent, Bukhara – Samarkand
- 5. Uzbekistan train: is a brand new train operating from Tashkent to Ferghana valley (as of 27.08.16) stopping at Kokand – Margilan – Andijan
- 6. Tashkent – Almaty – Tashkent: a brand new speed train available 4 times a week.
- 7. Nukus – Almaty – Nukus: slow but cheap long distance train.
- 8. There are no trains between Bukhara – Khiva.
Important notes before requesting a ticket:
1. Travel agent needs at least 3 days to buy and deliver your ticket in Uzbekistan.
2. Use the booking form only once you have decided to purchase a train ticket. There is a person behind the booking form, who needs to call to train station and check available seats for each request.
3. If you just need to know Train schedules and prices please see lists below.
If you need to know more about the experience of riding a train in Uzbekistan, see the main Uzbekistan train page.
If you would prefer to take a flight inside Uzbekistan, see domestic flights inside Uzbekistan.
All prices include booking fees and taxes.
Note: The time schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Prices vary and need to be checked on a daily basis. Fares may change due to availability and the time of booking.