Please fill in the form to get a letter of invitation. You can find more info about prices and requirements below, and reviews of customers in the comment section.
You can apply for a letter of invitation through this form with a reputable tour company based in Uzbekistan. 7 to 10 working days processing time. Express processing is possible (4-5 working days) for an extra 10$, but a double consular fee will be charged at the embassy (not by us). If you need more information about the visa, see our Uzbek visa guide.
Price for the Uzbek LOI, when you use visa support form ➱
- 70$ for visa up to 15 days
- 95$ for visa up to 30 days
- Free of charge if you purchase a tour package with tour operator “Aliya”
- 10$ extra charge for express service (plus double consular fee at the embassy) 4-5 days. But it can be delayed by MFA without any explanation.
- 10$ for each additional entry (double or triple entry visa)
- Children under 12 – half price!
NEWS! 01.12.17 We started accepting applications from Pakistan, Iran, Bangladesh, Nepal, Iran nationalities. Indians don`t need to book a tour. Price is the same as above. Make a mark in your comments – “for Pavel”.
So we have 2 different agents taking care of Uzbek LOI applications. Aliya and Pavel.
We accept online payments via credit card, bank transfer, Western Union, Payoneer.
- Please, please don’t overstay. When overstaying, you get the choice between being deported, in which case you will be locked up for a few days while waiting for your court case, or paying a 1000$ fine. If you decide to get deported, we will have to pay the 1000$ fine for you (we will make sure you don’t get deported and pay instead) and might have to close our doors. People lose their jobs and livelihoods, etc. So please don’t overstay.
- Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Spain, Switzerland, UK and USA (check with embassy) do not need a letter of invitation to apply for their Uzbekistan tourist visa. Citizens of Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine have visa-free travel. All other nationals need a letter of invitation from a tour company.
- No business or private visa support possible. The LOI is provided for tourist visas only.
- LOI for citizens of China is provided only when they purchase a tour or book hotels for the whole period of their travel in Uzbekistan. No LOI possible for Afghanistan. Except for South African Republic, the operator does not provide visas for all African countries. We apologize for the blatant discrimination.
Please leave a review of our service in the comment form below when you get your LOI. Thank you, we aim to please!