Please fill in the form to get a letter of invitation. You can find more info about prices and requirements below, and reviews of customers in the comment section.
LOI is required in 2 cases:
- If you are not on the list of LOI-free or visa-free countries
- If you need a visa on arrival at Tashkent airport.
A letter of invitation can also be helpful to receive Uzbek visa the same day at an Uzbek embassy (usually 3-4 days without LOI).
You can apply for a letter of invitation through this form with a reputable tour company based in Uzbekistan. 7 to 10 working days processing time. Express processing is possible (4-5 working days) for an extra 10$, but a double consular fee will be charged at the embassy (not by us). If you need more information about the visa, see our Uzbek visa guide.
Price for the Uzbek LOI, when you use visa support form ➱
- 65$ for visa up to 30 days
- 10$ extra charge for express service (plus double consular fee at the embassy) 4-5 days. But it can be delayed by MFA without any explanation.
- 10$ for each additional entry (double or triple entry visa)
- Children under 16 – half price!
We accept online payments via PayPal
- No business or private visa support possible. The LOI is provided for tourist visas only.
- No LOI possible for Afghanistan. Except for South African Republic, the operator does not provide visas for passport holders of African countries. We apologize for the blatant discrimination.
Countries that do not need a LOI
Citizens of Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine have visa-free travel. The countries in the list below do not need a LOI, unless they want to get a visa on arrival.
Not in the list? You need a LOI.
Please leave a review of our service in the comment form below when you get your LOI. Thank you, we aim to please!