Please fill in the form to get a letter of invitation, if you need one – we offer Uzbekistan LOIs for tourists and for business. You can find more info about prices and requirements below, and reviews of customers in the comment section.
Tourist LOI is required in 2 cases:
- If you are not on the list of LOI-free or visa-free countries
- If you need a visa on arrival at Tashkent airport
A letter of invitation can also be helpful to receive Uzbek visa the same day at an Uzbek embassy (usually 3-4 days without LOI).
You can apply for a letter of invitation through this form with a reputable agency based in Uzbekistan. 7 to 10 working days processing time. Express processing is possible (4-5 working days) for an extra 10$, but a double consular fee will be charged at the embassy (not by us). If you need more information about the visa, see our Uzbek visa guide.
Tourist LOI prices
Price for the Uzbek LOI, when you use visa support form ➱
- 65$ for visa up to 30 days
- 10$ extra charge for express service (plus double consular fee at the embassy) 4-5 days. But it can be delayed by MFA without any explanation.
- 10$ for each additional entry (double or triple entry visa)
- Children under 16 – half price!
Business LOI is a new service that we offer for entrepreneurs and anyone wishing to stay in Uzbekistan for a longer period. Please note that we will apply for the requested period, but there is no guarantee of LOI being issued for the entire duration. (i.e. 3 months instead of 1 year). Difference will be refunded. Add “Business LOI” when you use our form.
- 400$ – up to 3 months
- 500$ – 6 months
- 600$ – 1 year
We accept online payments via PayPal.
Please leave a review of our service in the comment form below when you get your LOI. Thank you, we aim to please!