Longterm parking in Kazakhstan

All about Kazakhstan. Experts: Julia, walkingalmaty
Lagerfeld

Longterm parking in Kazakhstan

Post by Lagerfeld »

steven wrote:Not sure if anyone has read the article linked at the top here...
Yes, Steven, I've read this article from the top.
But I didn't find any places from Almaty. I want go next month with ma camper: 7 m x 2,30 m x 3 m, to Almaty and I would like to put my camper in a safe, guided place. And 30 $ a month shouldn't be a problem for me.

Thank's, Tony
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Longterm parking in Kazakhstan

Post by steven »

If you didn't ,anage to do the 2GIS thing by yourself; when you get to Almaty;, do it together with a local
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

magos

Parking

Post by magos »

Hello, I am looking for a safe, guarded parking lot in Astana. I would like to leave the camper for six months to go further to Asia.Malgorzata
0 x

Lagerfeld

Re: Parking

Post by Lagerfeld »

Are you sure this is legal & possible?
When I was in KZ with my camper they camper is been registered in my passport and in the computer of the border police.
I think the border police = immigration offcer will ask you where is your camper?
0 x

beyondtwowheels

Re: Longterm parking in Kazakhstan

Post by beyondtwowheels »

i park my bike with someone i didnt ever meet and only knows him from facebook. i park my bike since june 2023 in shymkent, which is 600 miles from almaty. and now just because my flight is to almaty, he also move the bike from shmkent to almaty. i will pick up my bike next weeks and hope everything is all right. one more thing eurasian customs give me one year temporary import and and nobody asked me while im exit from kazakhstan last year
0 x