Direct flight from Kyrgyzstan to Tajikistan

All about Tajikistan. Expert: Pamirski, Christian77
bamboo

Direct flight from Kyrgyzstan to Tajikistan

Post by bamboo »

Hi everyone,

I will be in Osh this July and my original plan was to cross the border to Tajikistan from Osh. In case, the border is still closed by that time, is there any direct flight from either Osh or Bishkek to Dushanbe? I can't find anything online. TIA.
0 x

willemspie

Re: Direct flight from Kyrgyzstan to Tajikistan

Post by willemspie »

You can cross from Osh to Uzbekistan, travel to Samarkand and cross into Tadjikistan in Pendjikent.
0 x

Nazrulo

Post by Nazrulo »

Hello there

At this point in time, all land borders between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan (due to the border dispute) remain closed. Also there is no flight operating between the two countries since the last two years. We may get some updates regarding the land border in the near future as some talks between authorities are going on.
So the option is to cross to Uzbekistan and enter Tajikistan at the Samarqand-Penjikent check point where you can arrange a pick up.
0 x

Rufio

Post by Rufio »

You can take the train from Andijan to Tashkent and take an overnight train from Tashkent to Dushanbe, or bus from Tashkent to Khujand, or train from Andijan to Samarkand and cross into Panjekent.You can also take train from Andijan to Kokand and take taxi to border Konibodom to Khujand
0 x

jangtour

Post by jangtour »

hi buddy
can i go from dushanbe to tashkent by train?
where can i check it??
thx
0 x