Tadjik visa in Ishkashim

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Nemo73

Tadjik visa in Ishkashim

Post by Nemo73 »

Hi folks,
I'm planning to cycle Wakhan valley during a fortnight, coming from Khorog (and west Tadjikistan previously), and then come back to Tadjikistan following Pamir highway to Kyzyl-Art pass to Kirghizistan.

When arrived in Ishkashim, I would have probably been cycling for 25-30 days already, so a multiple entry tadjik visa (still 45 days, as the single entry one), would't be enough to achieve my afghan forey into Wakhan AND keep on my way along Pamir Highway to Kyzyl-Art.

So I'll need two tadjik visas with GBAO permits for each to do that. I guess it's not possible to get my second visa + GBAO permit directly at the border at Ishkashim !?

Do you think the solution of my problem is easy to solve in getting two e-visa ? The sole difficulty is the date-specific organisation. So that way, I could get again 45 days to cycle from Ishkashim to the north after Wakhan forey. Do you confirm that supposition ?
0 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Tadjik visa in Ishkashim

Post by steven »

Hi Nemo,

Please have a good read of the visa guide.

from http://caravanistan.com/visa/tajikistan

If you want a double-entry visa, you will still need to visit an embassy. It is easier to just buy 2 e-visas (you can buy a second one in advance if you are going to Afghanistan and will be without internet).

Hope that answers your question.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D