Muynaq/Aral at the end of July

All about Uzbekistan.
dukefleed

Muynaq/Aral at the end of July

Post by dukefleed »

Hi everyone. We are a family of four and we'll be in Uzbekistan for a few days at the end of July. I know this is not the best time, but it was the only one available to us. We are interested in making either a day-tour to Muynaq from Khiva/Urgench or a 2-day Muynaq + Aral Sea tour. Does it make sense at the end of July or is it practically impossible due to the temperatures? Which local companies to contact? Thank you
0 x

netllama

Re: Muynaq/Aral at the end of July

Post by netllama »

Its not impossible, afterall, people live there. But its going to be very hot (over 40C), so unless you're prepared for that weather, not a great idea.
0 x

dukefleed

Post by dukefleed »

Thank you ... yes I guess it's going to be hot! What about doing the day trip from Khiva? Is it too heavy or doable? Any experience?
0 x

netllama

Post by netllama »

I didn't go there as a day trip. Its a very long drive, and its still going to be hot regardless of where you spend the night.
0 x

jujuu44

Post by jujuu44 »

dukefleed wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:32 pm
Hi everyone. We are a family of four and we'll be in Uzbekistan for a few days at the end of July. I know this is not the best time, but it was the only one available to us. We are interested in making either a day-tour to Muynaq from Khiva/Urgench or a 2-day Muynaq + Aral Sea tour. Does it make sense at the end of July or is it practically impossible due to the temperatures? Which local companies to contact? Thank you
Hi, I recommend you Ayim Tour or Besqala Tour for the trip to the Aral Sea!
0 x

dukefleed

Post by dukefleed »

Thank you, I already contacted them!
0 x