Iran visa rejections Q&A

All about Iran
Patch051

Re: Iran visa rejections Q&A

Post by Patch051 »

Just to piggy-back on this thread: I traveled for the 4th time in Iran in Jan-Feb. My E-visa application was denied, but they recommended me to apply with invitation (not possible on the web site, probably requires to go to embassy), or through an agency.

I paid 28€ application fee with TAP Persia (they have 4 different fees ranging from 28 to 70€ depending on duration and what type of accommodation you have on your first night (first night ONLY, they don't care about the others).

Then they send you a form where you have to mention all the places where you will spend nights. You can edit it as you go but they ask to be kept informed). I just filled it in with random places and ghosted the agency. No one ever asked me anything (I mostly was on couchsurfing and home stays, camping with a friend). I just had to give a few names and phone numbers in Khorramshahr, when I exited and boarded the ferry to Kuwait. Noting really intrusive.
1 x

themagnificentparni

Post by themagnificentparni »

Hey! For the Iran visa, you need a solid travel plan, especially a confirmed hotel for the first night. Authorities sometimes check with the hotel. There are a few key details an agency must include in your itinerary for visa approval. Let's go over them and figure out why your initial application didn't go through
0 x

sketchymarco

Post by sketchymarco »

themagnificentparni wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:16 am
Hey! For the Iran visa, you need a solid travel plan, especially a confirmed hotel for the first night. Authorities sometimes check with the hotel. There are a few key details an agency must include in your itinerary for visa approval. Let's go over them and figure out why your initial application didn't go through
Not true, you just need to list them when you apply. Authorities don't actually check whether you've booked them or not.

On the off-chance they do, a good excuse could be that you cannot book Iranian hotels from a foreign country with a foreign credit card.
0 x

Bismark

Post by Bismark »

I applied for the visa in 2022 and it was approved after 3days. But because of the protests I never use that visa. Since then I've applied more than 4 times and always get rejected. Is there a chance I can ever get it again?
0 x