4x4 Pamir guided tour, end of August 2024 / solo traveller

Share a ride on the Pamir Highway
Forum rules
1. Commercial offers are not allowed.
2. Please do not share personal contact details in your posts. Get in touch through the personal message system. Your PM stays in your outbox until the recipient logs in again.
3. Posts without a reply for more than 90 days are automatically removed.
4. Please report drivers sending you private messages. It helps us keep this board free from commercial intent.
Adrien

4x4 Pamir guided tour, end of August 2024 / solo traveller

Post by Adrien »

Dear all,

I'm going to Tajikistan this summer as a solo traveller, and I'm looking for a guided 4x4 Pamir tour from Dushanbe to Dushanbe that I could join. If other people are on the same dates and have the same desires as me, we can also arrange it. I've started to contact a few local travel agencies.

I know that the services of a guide for hikes are not generally included, but that's what I'm trying to find and not just a car + driver.

I'll be in Dushanbe from 19/08/2024, so I'm a bit flexible. However, I have to be back in Dushanbe by the end of August. I therefore prefer round trips from Dushanbe to Dushanbe rather than ending up in Osh.

I haven't found an easy way to get back to Dushanbe once the tour is done.

I'll keep checking the forum regularly to see if anyone matches my criteria.

Best regards to all and safe trip,

Adrien
0 x
Going on the Pamir Highway (Dushanbe-Dushanbe) in late August – looking for people to join (from 19/08).

Adrien

Re: 4x4 Pamir guided tour, end of August 2024 / solo traveller

Post by Adrien »

Dear all,

I have put an option on the JT003 tour offered by Discover the Pamirs from Dushanbe to Dushanbe. Departure on 21 August for a 10-day journey. Don't hesitate to inbox me if interested!

https://discoverthepamirs.com/en/tours/ ... #Itinerary
0 x
Going on the Pamir Highway (Dushanbe-Dushanbe) in late August – looking for people to join (from 19/08).