Is it possible the rejection of Armenian e-visa?

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
hadji

Is it possible the rejection of Armenian e-visa?

Post by hadji »

I don't know that i should have a visa on border (visa on arrival) or an e-visa is better. Because when you apply for e-visa there is a supportive documents section on the site and if i don't give any kind of document( i don't like very planned travels, so i don't wanna make reservations or other things) can they reject my e-visa?
Anyone hear this kind of rejection before? Is it possible?
I read some comments on internet and most of the people say take a visa on arrival, don't tire yourself with e-visa.
Which one do you recommend?
0 x

toful

Re: Is it possible the rejection of Armenian e-visa?

Post by toful »

you need to get e visa anymore . The Georgian side does not accept the exit.ı tried two times from two separate doors last year.You need to show to georgian police youts e-visa. Also.Armenia e visa buying is cheap and easy. You dont need a rezervation. ı bought e visa a few time in the past.I could not buy last year e visa.Because Armenia goverment does not accept turish credit card anymore.
1 x

hadji

Re: Is it possible the rejection of Armenian e-visa?

Post by hadji »

Thanks for your answer.
This (Georgian Border Control) was valid for that days which there was no visa on arrival at that time?
I wrote you a pm, can you check it?
Thank you.
0 x