Iran e-visa system

The place for all visa questions and embassy reports. Expert: Crazydre
Forum rules
Before asking a visa question, make sure you have read the relevant visa article about the country. Overview page: http://caravanistan.com/visa/

Before submitting an embassy report or question, have a look first to see if a topic already exists. Relevant topics are linked to from the visa pages on the site.

Thank you!
Travelgian

Re: Iran e-visa system

Post by Travelgian »

I am just about to apply for the E-visa. I spent ages because it would tell me the photo from the passport didn't match the personal photo. Then there were dozens of formatting issues. I ended up producing the personal photo cutting and shaping the passport photo. It worked, even if the quality of the picture is so bad.
I can see there have been many rejections in the past and it seems that using Tap Persia seems safer. Do you think one can submit two applications at once?
Do you think they look at your social media while processing the application?

UPDATE: I followed the advice of people in this forum and applied through TAPPersia. I cancelled my previous application through the official E-visa system (which was a real pain in the neck). I got the visa in 2 working days and will collect it in Trazbon, all being well.
0 x

Travelgian

Re: Iran e-visa system

Post by Travelgian »

I just crossed the border at Kapikoi today and no hassle at all. I collected the E-visa in Ankara (even if theoretically the visa was meant to be collected up to 3 weeks before) and was let through without even having the luggage being checked. My greatest surprise was that there is nothing on my passport at all; the actual visa is a sheet of paper. The stamp is on that sheet as well.
1 x