Quick 3 day Turkmenistan Tour

Find tour buddies in Turkmenistan.
Forum rules
1. Posts without a reply for more than 6 months are automatically removed.
Kcho11

Quick 3 day Turkmenistan Tour

Post by Kcho11 »

Hi all,

Looking into potentially dipping into Turkmenistan for a few days to see Ashgabat and the Darvaza gas crater. Have reached out to a tour company and have the following itinerary proposed:

- **Day 1:** We will meet at the Farap border and take a flight to Ashgabat. Upon arrival, we will proceed to transfer to the hotel.
- **Day 2:** Enjoy an Ashgabat city tour during the day. In the evening at 4:00pm, we will depart for the Darvaza gas crater and spend the night in tent/yurt accommodations.
- **Day 3:** Begin the day with a morning drive to Dashoguz, and then transfer to the Shavat border, marking the end of the tour.

I'd plan to be in Bukhara before the trip starts hence the Farap border starting point.

Date is tentatively to start the tour the 29th of May and have maybe a day or so +/- due to back end constraint.

Just testing the waters in the unlikely scenario where someone is looking at doing the same thing to tag along.

Cheers
0 x

Heike2601

Re: Quick 3 day Turkmenistan Tour

Post by Heike2601 »

Hey,
I am also looking for people to join a quick tour to Turkmenistan. Dates and itinerary works for me. Could you give me information about the price and if the tour company assists with the visa (LOI).
Thanks, Heike
0 x

Sabiii

5-day Turkmen tour mid-June

Post by Sabiii »

Hi and Hello Heike... Pamir mate. I'm also planning to go to Turkmenistan... in June entering from Khiva. Quite pricy at 1.5k excl fees for pcr test, visa, tax etc... So looking for partners who might be interested. Incl all accomm+food+ LOI+guide
0 x

Heike2601

Re: Quick 3 day Turkmenistan Tour

Post by Heike2601 »

Hey Pamir mate ;)

looks like our dates for Turkmenistan dont match. I have an super early flight from Samarkand on the 6th of June, so I want to be back on the 5th or probably even on the 4th. In case you want to start the tour end of May let me know. I would like to start from Khiva and end in Bukhara.
0 x