Pakistan tour as Kosovo citizen

Post your itinerary questions and trip reports here
fatijon.z

Pakistan tour as Kosovo citizen

Post by fatijon.z »

Hello everyone,
I am Kosovo citizen and have some information for Pakistan visa if any Kosovo citizen would visit, Pakistan has NO Kosovo registred in their airport check-in computers, so that may will cause some problems, just register yourself as Albanian, and tell police that Kosovo is Albania, they will accept,otherwise you can be arrested as Kosovo passaport was not even accepted in scanner.
Trip was pretty nice, except in start the stares of people was pretty terrifying for me (im blonde, maybe thats why ) in first two days!
Country is not even dangerous, had some problems with language (people dont know english much), police are pretty awesome, and people too!
For everyone that want to visit, everything is safe, and dont get worried for stares, you are just new face for them.
Try visit, worths it !
1 x

steven
Admin
Admin

Re: Pakistan tour as Kosovo citizen

Post by steven »

Thank you, Fatijon!

I am surprised (not that much, but still) about the passport thing. Pakistan recognized Kosovo in 2012 according to Wikipedia.

Nice to read you had a good trip, I know it was a bit confusing. First time for us to have a Kosovar on the Silk Road.
0 x
If you like Caravanistan: we have opened a tip jar! We love you back! :D

fatijon.z

Re: Pakistan tour as Kosovo citizen

Post by fatijon.z »

Thanks Steven,
I thought same ( as Pakistan recognized Kosovo) that wont be problem, but when computer was not accepting,like 20police officers was around me :D
Yeah, first time it is always bit confusing, and thanks to this forum I got to know many things about visa and everything :)
1 x